At George Hartnett Metropolitan Funerals we are always happy to recommend reliable local service providers that take care of families the way we would.
When the funeral is over a physical permanent memorial in a memorial park cemetery or memorial garden has an important role to play, both in helping family and friends cope with the grief of their loved one's death, as well as a peaceful and dedicated place to visit to remember and pay tribute.
The choice of memorial in a memorial park or garden is an important consideration when planning a burial or cremation. Different memorial parks and gardens will have different memorial options for you to choose from, in a range of budgets and suitable to all beliefs, faiths and cultures.
Your choices and preferences will be taken into account for a memorial that speaks to you and your family. Based on our experience in assisting families making these arrangements, George Hartnett Metropolitan Funerals would like to recommend the following cemeteries and memorial parks located in Queensland and northern New South Wales.
Each of these memorial parks and gardens feature beautiful and spacious chapels, plenty of parking and are set amongst peaceful, landscaped gardens and manicured lawns.
To view the beautiful range of memorial options, and for more information about the chapels available, please visit their websites:
- Albany Creek Memorial Park - Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
- Allambe Memorial Park - Nerang, Gold Coast
- Great Southern Memorial Park - Carbrook, Logan City
- Mt Thompson Memorial Gardens - Holland Park, Brisbane
- Toowoomba Garden of Remembrance - Toowoomba, Darling Downs region
- Tweed Heads Memorial Gardens - Tweed Heads, Gold Coast region and north-eastern NSW